Friday, February 26, 2016

Mode Cosmetics $3 matte liquid lipsticks in Austraila

Hello lovelies! now we all should know by now, I'm a makeup addict, and not just that, a Coles Supermarket addict. Coles has brought in a new brand called Mode cosmetics, and they are a sister brand to Australis, not only that but they are $3 each! well on my receipt though, it came to $2.45 each but I'm not sure if that was a introductory offer or not. However $3 for an accredited cruelty free brand is amazing!

here is what I've been hoarding, um I mean, buying!
 The foundations are amazing! the liquid and cream stick one claim to be matte, however the liquid one is more matte, but the cream one is a slightly Satin finish on the skin, which I like, both give excellent coverage, the cream stick one giving full coverage, liquid giving medium, but can be built up. Hasn't broken me out, perfect colour for me, and long wearing.
 I'm a picky girl when it comes to eye liner, but this one is good! not only that, I purchased the brown one and use it as an eyebrow pencil and its amazing! its the perfect shade for me. The black liner lasts along time, and doesn't smudge.

 The lipliners in this range, are superb, I have two, this one is my favourite one, long lasting, doesn't feather, doesn't streak, and lasts a good amount of time.
 Onto my favourite thing, Matte lip creams, and when in Australia did we get such affordable matte liquid lipsticks!!! this one is in the shade Jadore, I have three shades, and love them all, formula is creamy but dries and isn't drying on the lips. It lasts a good four to five hours, and doesn't transfer!
 I got the bronzer in Sunkissed and this powder is my favourite duo out of the whole range! the bronzer is the perfect, every day contour powder. The pressed powder is amazing and can be worn with, or without foundation.


I especially love this berry pink in Russian skies, and the lip liner is called Pink Orbit, and lipstick is Amazeballs. I'm seriously in love with this brand already and cannot wait to see what new stuff they bring out!

have you tried this brand? its all over instagram at the moment, have you seen it?

hugs Jess

1 comment:

  1. All these products sound great especially the bronzer, lipstick, and lip liner! I wish these items were sold in the U.S. great post!

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search