Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hard Kandy blush

Hi lovelies! today I am sharing with you, two of my favourite drugstore blushes, I never used to be a fan of blush until sometime last year and that turned topsy turvey on me, and now I'm slowly picking up a sizeable collection, my hubby just rolls his eyes at me.

This is the Hard Kandy blush in Dolly I believe the shade is, its a baked blush and leaves such a nice sheen and colour on the face, its not too pink for me, but its able to be built up, blended out well and has a good staying power.

 This one you may think looks like Milani cosmetics at first glance however its Fifth Avenue from Kmart. It is in the shade Berry parfait, I believe they cost about $7 but they are actually a very pretty blush! its not chalky, and blends out well, great pigmentation and staying power.
 My favourite blushes seem to be baked blushes and that's what this hard kandy one is, I just love the marbled effect baked blushes seem to have. It's so pretty and natural looking on the skin.
 I tend to love deeper pink shades and just apply sparingly onto my fair skin, I'm rather pale! and when I have no blush on, well I look rather flat.
What are your favourite blushes? I'd love to try something different!

hugs
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Both shades are really pretty!! <3

    www.myglossyaffair.com
    www.myfashionfootprints.com

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search