Thursday, January 28, 2016

a vegan friendly day in pictures






 Hi lovelies, today I thought I'd share with you a lovely day I had through last week! it was a simple day, an outing with my partner. We went into Lygon st in Melbourne, which was something different and fun. First off though is my cat Krissy! I love how she folds her paws in!
 Don't judge! lol it was cheat day haha I was really craving something naughty like this, I'm trying to eat less and less meat, I probably only have meat about once or twice a week. Which is a lot less than what I used too, everything else is vegetarian friendly.
 Soy latte! yummy yummy! I was at a gluten friendly cafe when I had this, everything is gluten free, sadly I don't remember the name!!
 We had perfect weather! so nice and sunny, not too warm, just the way I like the weather to be!!
 yes! more treats! we went to a bakery that uses vegan friendly cream! I didn't really know that was so mainstream now! so I was surprised! these are cinnamon jam and cream donuts!
 Then I hauled some makeup cause they were on special and Db is cruelty free and vegan friendly! so that makes me feel good!
hows your day been?

hugs Jess

4 comments:

  1. i don't blame you--i try not to eat meat but sometimes i'm so weak without it--no supplement will fix it. my day has been nice, so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has a cheat day now and again! I've always wanted to try a soy latte! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like to eat meat.
    would you like to follow each other on Google Friend connect and google +?
    let me know if you follow me and i will follow you back.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search