Sunday, January 3, 2016

what my 2016 blogging resolutions are

what my 2016 blogging resolutions are 
So I don't usually do new years resolutions, but these ones are better because I think its more a long term goal that I am able to actually work towards for my bloggy here. So here are my resolutions for 2016!



1. Use Twitter more.
I've never scheduled a tweet! sounds weird to me, I do like to do things in the moment but I know with school coming up for me, I'll be needing to use this option.

2. Be more social.
Comment more on blogs I read, I do occasionally do this but I want to do this more! I find blogging can get a bit lonely otherwise.

3. Be more organized.
Not sure how I'm going to do this, but I'll try and schedule posts, and plan more in advance for the days where I have writers block.


4. Spend time networking.
Again this is because I want more bloggy friends! I try and spend time on the blog and creating content, and then all I hear are crickets chirping, it seems a very empty space sometimes.

So there you go, my blogging resolutions! what are yours?

Hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search