Thursday, January 14, 2016

Lol bronzing powder brown sugar

Hello lovelies! today I wanted to show you a product I have been, obsessed with lately! its a bronzer, and its super affordable, from Kmart. Who doesn't love kmart shopping? I'm pretty sure I go in, twice a week!

This super affordable bronzer is by Lol(lots of love) and its the sister company to Bys cosmetics. The range costs $2, and the shade is brown sugar.

 So the packaging is nothing to go by, its boxy, and cheap, but for its price what do you expect? but the actual product itself, is pigmented and easy to blend, for me its on the cooler shade which is great for pale girls like myself.
 I love a bronzer that gives warmth and definition back to my face and that is what this bronzer does! I also use it as a crease colour for my eye shadow.
 It stays all day long, and is able to be built up without looking like a cake face! for me the undertone of it works well, I'm a very pale girl, and rarely tan much at all, so to find a bronzer that isn't too orange based is a blessing.
so over all I'm quite impressed with the lol brand! they have a range of products, and I'll ceretainly be trying out more soon, what have you tried from Lol?

hugs Jess

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I haven't tried lol out but this looks like a really interesting bronzer! It's also super affordable and it seems to be of great quality as it lasts all day! :) Whats the undertone like?

    www.sayyip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. on my skintone its less orange, but I've heard some say it can look orange, but to me it looks cool toned

      Delete
  2. looks like a great bronzer shade, no overly orange :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its good! not very orange at all and for the price its good

      Delete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search