Monday, January 25, 2016

Eos dupe? Designer brands by db balm balls cruelty free Australian makeup blog review

Good morning! and happy Australia day to those in Australia or for those who celebrate it! today I'm sharing an Australian branded product, which I am in love with! its the Designer brads by db, balm balls! it looks similar to an eos, and the actual lipbalm itself, feels similar when applied, I have a couple of eos lipbalms to compare it with.

Their usual price is $4.99 but I picked up this one for $3.99 as my local chemist was having a sale, I love a good makeup saving! this flavour is Berry bliss, I love the pastel purple of the container, and it smells, amazing! not sickly sweet, but not tart either, a lovely combination that doesn't smell like that fake cosmetic fruit scent.
 These also look somewhat similar to the revo lipbalms that were launched late last year in Australia, I am yet to try those. I do love the trend that is a sphere lip balm, it actually does make it surprisingly easier to apply. I do love how these feel on the lips, smooth, and the scent lingers,but its not in your face. Wear time, for me is a couple of hours, because I have severe, dry chapped lips, that need the moisture! I feel that these help soothe and smooth the lips.


The packaging as you can see, is so cute! you get a great amount of product as well, these have peppermint, johoba oil, and coconut oil in as skin loving ingredients and they are both cruelty free, and vegan friendly. The sphere shape makes it great for travelling, and the lid is secure, as is the rest of the packaging. Not a bad buy for under $5 even when not on sale! I'll be getting more flavours!

Have you tried these?

Hugs Jess

6 comments:

  1. Ooh what a fab find - and such a bargain too xx


    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging is super cute!!! I love the EOS ones we have here. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, keep in touch. http://me-poppy.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first glance, I thought these were EOS lip balms that we have in U.S. I haven't purchased an EOS Lip Balm in a few months, but I like the sphere shape of these lip balms! I think the packaging is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've got an eos tomorrow on the blog. i love revo ones the best though. but i love the packaging on yours--that lilac is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search