Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Kmart makeup Fifth avenue Christmas sets

Hi lovelies! today I have some exciting purchases that I have made! I love kmart shopping, and I feel that I have said that before, in a blog post here, oops. but I do! I go into Kmart a few times a week, so I'm obsessed, but let me show you my purchases, this will be another show and tell type of blog post so I hope you enjoy!


Fifth avenue had brought these sets out for Christmas and they were rather expensive I thought, but still decent value, but I held off, the one with the brushes was originally $20 but they had it on clearance at $10, the lipstick set was $6, and the mascara eye shadow set was $7, so obviously they were marked 50% off.
Is it just me or does the gold round packaging make you think of Milani? also the quality is just as good as Milani cosmetics so for the bargain prices I paid, I think we have an aussie competitor for Milani now! The blush is called Berry Parfait, and the highlight is called Goddess, I wanted the Peach parfait one but they had run out, I'll try and get that on the weekend.
How pretty is the highlight though? I always love a good gold highlight! and this one is so pretty. I was so excited for the lipstick set, and the colours are stunning! the actual lipgloss is quite pigmented which I'm surprised about, usually I hate glosses cause its just gloss, not colour. Lipgloss is called Heavenly, Lipstick is called Rose. I think the colours really present well, and compliment one another well.


That was all I opened from the sets, now also from Kmart I picked up this pastel cute cushion, it was on clearance from $5 to $3 and I purchased the last two there, I collect fox things and just had to have these!

What have you purchased lately from Kmart?

hugs Jess

3 comments:

  1. You recieved good deals on the makeup products! At first glance I did think these were Milani lipsticks! That gold highlight is so pretty! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish that brand was carried in US Kmart. I've got new Milani up today.

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search