Thursday, May 1, 2014

a blogging award

I have kindly been awarded this award
thank you Daisy for the award! http://tailsbydaisy.blogspot.com.au/
You must mention who nominated you, answer their qustions, set your own 11 questions and nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers letting them know you have nominated them on their blog.
my answers
1. What is your favorite book?  Anything by Phillipa Gregory she writes awesome historical novels about Kings and Queens from the 15th centuary and onwards (fictional and romance better than Mills and Boons haha)
2. What skill would you like to have, without having to do anything to achieve it? would love to knit and be a better cleaner lol
3. Cookies or cake? what about a cake flavoured cookie?
4. What is on your bucket list?
So many things um travel, eat food... I'm pretty boring really
5. Favorite clothing store? Target
6. Favorite snack food? anything to do with cheese I love me some cheese!
7. What is your biggest pet peeve? when people are smirky and smug for no reason it drives me insane
8. Ever been in a cop car? yup it was sadly because I'd had someone try stealing my bag and they pushed me over and I landed on my nose after the statement was taken the police took me home.Then I had to go to the hospital cause my nose had been broken I still have the scar on it to this day.
9. Any tattoos/tattoo plans? nope and none
10. Biggest fear? spiders
11. Favorite animal? I am the crazy cat lady in my family but I'd have to say parrots!

My Questions are
1. Books or Tv choose either one you prefer
2. Tea or coffee
3. What is your favourite make up product of all time?
4. What scents do you love?
5. Dog or cat person?
6. Beach or country or city person?
7. Are you a glass half full or empty person?
8. Night owl or morning person?
9. Do you consider soup as a meal?
10. What do you do to relax?
11. How many make up items do you own?

thank you for nominating me! I'll edit the 11 blogs I nominate as soon as I find them
http://teenagegirlworldblog.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/favourite-australian-youtube-beauty.html?showComment=1398943700436#c8795742503806807654

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search