Sunday, May 18, 2014

What's in my make up bag?



Hello all, if you cannot tell by all the leaves it is Autumn/Fall here in Australia haha yes we have leaves galore at the moment. I thought I'd take the time to show you what is in my make up bag. These are my favourite items out of my rather extensive make up collection that has gone into this wee pink bag. It's a models prefer make up bag that was given to me by my bestie. 


 There are 9 products in total, do I use them all? well not ever day but when the occasion calls for an item I'll use it then. The products are ChiChi iphone pallet in Fashion, Rimmel London gel eye liner in black, Maxfactor long lasting performance foundation, Maybelline age rewind eye concealer, Rimmel London Scandaleyes mascara in black, Nyx Jumbo eye shadow pencil in white, a purple eye shadow liner I use as an eye shadow base. Cover girl flamed out mascara in black, Max factors liptint.





These products I have loved using and so have been put into this handy dandy little make up bag that is the perfect size for my somewhat large handbag.



What do you keep in your makeup bag?
Jess



5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful makeup bag! Love its contents! <3

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rimmel Scandal Mascara! Love your blog! Check out my blog and lets follow each other!

    Love from Canada
    Marie from www.ellecharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool items :) my makeup bag staples are my dolly wink liner, revlon photoready eye palette, lipgloss and naturactor concealer <3

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still surpised about how you put all of those items inside the bag... In my bag I can barely put a lipstick lol
    Love,
    Lottie | Little Once Upon a Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love seeing what people keep in their makeup bags, then you know the products must be good! That little palette looks amazing!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog :) New follower!

    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search