Friday, May 9, 2014

an unintended haul!

Hi all, oh what a dreary wet Saturday morning it is! and we have to go up to the animal shelter and look after the animals in the rain! never mind, I've packed us a picnic and we have our plastic poncho's and we will be fine. We need the rain.

I went on a bit of a spree last night when I did grocery shopping (you will find I buy a lot of beauty and make up products when I do grocery shopping) as Coles supermarket had cover girl at very good prices!

here are the products I bought (it was an unintended haul, and I did buy a few more products however they are more about the body)

 I purchased Cover outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation in the shade creamy natural 820, I was worried it would be dark on my skin I'm used to wearing ivory but the lady at Priceline matched my skin to a beige foundation so I'm slowly adjusting the color. This is two shades down from my usual shade and I think it is a good match. I paid $10 for the foundation.
 I also got the cover girl flamed out mascara as I've been wanting it for ages and I only paid $6.47! which was a bargain.
 The eye liner I wasn't expecting to get however it was a good buy at $7 something... the cover girl liquid liner pencil.
 This blush I bought from Kmart and its the bys blusher in pretty in pink, I'm not a blush girl as I do have naturally rosy cheeks anyways however when I cover that up with foundation I can look a bit dead sometimes lol. So I paid $2 for this one and its not as bright when on, its a nice flush of colour that does blend well.

 the mascara tube is so cool!  by the way this mascara works so well, I hate using curling thingo's and this makes me skip the need to use them!
Testing out the products this morning! see I think the foundation is a good match actually and I just love the coverage as I've been wanting a full coverage foundation but I don't think there are many in drugstores.
Excuse me looking tired I'm still a bit sick with my cold!

until next time,

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Really nice haul, great things!
    Best wishes!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search