Wednesday, May 14, 2014

purple snow eye shadow look for hooded eyes

Hello again lovelies I thought I'd take advantage of this amazing weather we are experiencing in Melbourne and show off a couple of looks (eyes and nails)

This is a fab eye shadow look for gals with hooded eyes!



 I used the nyx jumbo pencil in white on the lids, and in the crease and outer 3rd of the lids I used a purple in a Designed brand pallet that I had in my stash. I just blended them but not too much as I like the more defined color look. Also used black eye liner and smudged it underneath and black mascara as well to round off the eye look.
 you can see in this bottom photo how defining the outer 3rd of the eyes contours them a little even though I have hooded eyes. You can still see the color on the sides.
 With matching lilac nails in Essence nail polish called New york. I adore Essence nail polishes because they are so easy to use, cheap and are fantastic quality as well.
 must be a purple kind of day for me at the moment!

it takes two coats to get a good opaque coating, and pastels are really in at the moment as well I think so right on trend.
yup
Happy Wednesday (yup two posts in one day)
Jess

5 comments:

  1. Lovely products!
    Have a beautiful day! <3

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love pastels !!

    followed u back with gfc ,,,

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you match the eye makeup and the nail color :)
    I'm following you back, let's keep in touch!

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search