Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser review


Hello there lovelies,

I purchased this little item on ebay quite a few months ago because sadly it isn't available in stores in Australia however I bought it for approx $5 and it had free shipping so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I'm obsessed with anything that refines or erases pores as I do have a couple of large pores due to acne scarring. My skin type is somewhat mature skin as I am 30 years old this year and my skin is combination oily but with some dry patches around the nose. Just a little background for you there.

 its cute packaging attracted me to it because its youthful looking, fun and not too young as I am 30 this year and I don't want to be purchasing teenage based products for my skin as its somewhat mature skin now. But the inner girl in me was happy by the packaging, its in a handy tube somewhat similar to a lip balm package.

It feels sturdy enough to not make a nasty mess in your handbag so it would be great for travelling with as well.
 I have read that this product can be compared to the Benefit Porefessional (which I have not used) this product is a silica based product to leave skin feeling soft, velvety and matte which is great for oily to combination skin.It will blur any imperfections such as fine lines, enlarged pores and make you have a subtle youthful appearance. The price itself was rather inexpensive eve for Australian standards because yes we do pay extra even buying online.

The texture of this product is a silken clear gel that is so light on the skin which is great because I don't like wearing heavy products that clog up my pores. Best thing for my skin as I do also have dry patches around my nose it does not cling and flake as I have had some primers do that on my skin. I wouldn't say this product is a miracle product and hey presto pores are begone however it does disguise the pores rather well.
 It blends in well and you can wear it on its own without make up, under make up, or over make up to fill in pores and gives a nice soft finish to the makeup. It lasts all day which is nice. As an added bonus for oily prone skin it does help oil control.
 I found this product better than the Rimmel London fix and perfect primer which I binned a few months back because it was terrible on my skin.
Overall I give this Maybelline baby skin instant pre eraser a 8 out of 10 which in itself is a pretty good score from me as I'm a picky customer regarding primers :)

What primers do you use and do you use them under or over make up?

Happy Wednesday
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Nice post :)

    http://for-every-season.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read about this product many reviews before! It sounds good! ^^

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search