Saturday, May 10, 2014

purple nails day

Hello all well today's weather is not much better than yesterdays but as its Mothers day I'm getting ready to go out and have lunch and devonshire tea with my mother in law. We are heading up to Kallista to a little tea room I have found. And as such in getting ready I did my nails and thought I'd show you.

 my first ever opi nail polish! I love purple at the moment so so much and no idea where it came from because I never used to like purple. I actually picked up 3 bottles of opi polishes from the opshop! and I only paid $1 in total for them! bargain.
 I don't know much about opi and how they call their shades but this is what is said on the bottom of the bottle.


                                      
 its a nice glossy coat of purple yay lol
I have been trying these out for awhile and I've come to the conclusion I wouldn't pay full price in Australia they retail $13! I find brands like Essence are just as good in quality and you can purchase more of them. However I like wearing these for the price I did pay!

Happy mothers day all
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Great post
    I love OPI
    This is such a lovely shade
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search