Thursday, January 8, 2015

a first for me, fashion blogging fashion fix fashion posing

Hello loves, yes two posts, woot! today I went out and saw the movie Into the woods and it was seriously amazing! I loved it a lot, and whilst there I had an impromptu fashion shoot thanks to my friend Angie. We had a lot of weather problems today, lighting, rain, hail and then we also had wind as well! but we got there in the end. I also was awkward with posing but I'm learning. I think I got some good shots.




So here is a little fashion fix. 




I'm new to this fashion blogging. Funnily enough on Instagram I got called skinny today, that's a first! not sure if that's the top I'm wearing or what but it made me smile!


You can follow me on Instagram herefollow me on instagram
I post pics every day cause I'm literally obsessed with instagram, its true, I have no life (hangs head in shame) 






Sunny pic



weird windy pic woot!














I hope you enjoyed this, I'm wearing a thrifted outfit and really enjoyed my day out with my gilfriend Angie. We will actually be hanging out more soon as she has invited me over for a sleep over at her house on Monday night heehee, that will be fun!



And don't forget to check out my vlogging channel here! all the support really is super helpful!

JessicaEllinVlogs please subscribe!



Hugs and love


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search