Saturday, January 31, 2015

how I store my make up and make up collection

Hello lovelies! I'm back and I'm showing you my make up collection and how I store everything! I thought that would be a fun post cause I don't know about you, but I love seeing how people store their make up.

So lets get into it!

This is just an over view of a stand I got at the thrift shop I work at, I paid $12 for it which is a bargain! and it fits perfectly in my bathroom as I was in desperate need of more storage. As you can see I have a lot of products.

This is the top shelf, and I like collecting little china baskets and the likes because it holds things so well and its so unique and cute. And my hello kitty plush is there.

This is where I keep make up that isn't used on an every day basis but I still want it there in case I do want to find it.

This shelf I do use a fair bit, it holds my perfume, brushes etc as you can see.

And the bottom one is just stuff I don't use that often

And this lot is my favourite make up that I use on a daily basis and its a little corner shelf unit that I actually picked up on the side of the road.

I love it cause it fits everything and keeps it off the vanity nicely

This cute little thing I picked up at a thrift store and I thought how perfect for make up storage, I only paid $2 for it.

So there you go my make up collection and storage. How do you gals store yours? would love to know, leave me a comment!

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search