Sunday, January 25, 2015

Lush, Daiso, Japanese, Korean make up haul

Hello lovelies! today I am showing you a post because yesterday I went shopping with a lovely friend of mine and we went to Daiso! it was unexpected as I didn't know that it was actually there, but now I know it is, I'll be going back there more often!



But I'm showing you my Korean make up haul that I purchased from Daiso that I can't wait to get using!


How pretty does this blush quad look? the packaging when opened is just as nice,is very Princessy as well.
 I picked up a pressed powder, a lipstick, a face primer, a mascara and these items from Daiso were all $2.80 each. Oh I also got a blush.
 I got totally sucked into the cute packaging of the lipstick!I think it will be great for when I go back to school in a couple of weeks.
 I can never have enough black eye liners in my collection!

 I just love the packaging on the mascara and think its adorable!

From Priceline I also picked up this savvy by db eye shadow pencil kit because by themselves they cost $6.99 however, this kit cost $4! so I wasn't saying no to that. 

 Lush had a 50% off table and I managed to get the Fairy ring soap! they had some Christmas stock left which I was totally surprised about. Normally its all gone by this time of Jan. I only paid $3.50 for it as well. I can't wait to use it as it smells so nice, I have the hot toddy shower gel so I'm so excited for this one.
I also got from Priceline these limited editions Essence pieces that were being discontinued for $1! the dark romance collection.

So what have you guys been hauling lately?

hugs
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! :) I've never been open to buying cosmetics from Daiso. because I'm always worried about the quality of it since it's sold so cheaply. But now that I did, I'm glad, cause the quality of the makeup is great! So, my recent haul is actually Daiso cosmetics as well.

    Hehe, you and me both, I'm a sucker for cute packaging.

    I never bought anything from Lush in my life, but I'm wondering if I should now, since the majority of bloggers I read always buy something from there and rave about it.

    Courtney.

    daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search