Saturday, January 17, 2015

Bye Metalics eye shadow, one of the best pigmented black eye shadows out there.

Hello lovelies, today I thought I would share with you, an interesting little pallet that I have actually fallen in love with. I wouldn't have expected this from the likes of brands such as BYS however, they have seemingly upped their game!

I picked up this eye shadow pallet a week or two ago from Kmart as they were chucking it out for a pittance! at just $3 I thought, it doesn't matter if I don't wear it.

Well, let me tell you, these have been stunning colours, not only pigmented but the new wet trend as well!

Lets just say in the pan, it looks pretty normal, but very vibrant and interesting lot of colours, which was what drew me in, in the first place. When you swatch it, you actually see a sheen, because in the pan you think oh, that's a shame, shards of glitter. But on the eye lid, it turns into a lovely, glossy wet look that I have become to love.






 In the pan, they come across very chalky and dusty, however these actually blend out super nicely. And you can use them wet or dry.




 The top swatch is daylight without any other lighting, and the bottom one is my bathroom light so you can see how they shimmer.



 You can imagine how surprised at how pigmented these colours were! I think the black is my favourite drug store black because of its wet looking texture.





 excuse the eye liner, I was actually about to put falsies on for the first time so its still was in the cleaning up process because I was waiting for the mess from the falsies to ensue!


They last true to colour all day, and for a super cheap pallet when not on special ($6.95) why wouldn't you give it a go?




This is a look I came up with, using the teal coloured eye shadow, I think this is a great date night look! What do you guys think?


Have you tried anything like this from BYS lately? Please comment and let me know and follow me if you like. Share if you like this content!

Hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search