Friday, January 30, 2015

January favourites Australis, Illegal Length mascara and more

Hi all! today I am doing a January favourites as its the last day of January for me! so I thought I'd do it whilst I still had time. Can't believe the month has flown by so fast! wow. Anyways I have a few products to show you and some I am really obsessing over right now! can you guys relate? I hope so. Let me know if you do relate in the comments! so I don't feel alone heehee.






I am a huge sucker for deals at supermarkets and where I go shopping they often do clearance deals when they want to get rid of products quickly. I picked up two products for under $10 and they were the Rimmel London Comfort serum 25 hour foundation and the Maybelline fibre lash illegal length mascara. I got both for $9.95 so a complete bargain!. The foundation shade I got was Ivory and it fits perfectly for my skin shade and the mascara was blackest black. And I tell you what, I am totally obsessing over both! I've been wearing them both non stop (except for bed time of course) 


I was worried when I saw the cap I thought it was going to be like the Maybelline ones where it was a pour out one but thank god it has a pump! so extra points Rimmel! this is a 10 out of 10 foundation for me guys, I am seriously in love.

Oh my goodness I am totally obsessing over the length that this mascara gives, and I adore how it fans out my lashes. It truly looks as though I'm wearing fake lashes. I also love the packaging too, its my favourite colour (magenta) so how could I not love it?


This bronzer I picked up from Priceline a few weeks ago and it was only $3 and I love it! for days when I'm looking a little pastey and lack lustre its really nice, It's the Australis brush on mineral bronzer, I also have the highlighter.

I picked up this Khol Australis long wearing eye liner from Kmart for only $1 in the clearance bin, I've been using it off and on and I gotta say I really do like it! it does its job and it comes off without irritating my eyes.


I was super excited when Savvy by db brought the Ultra matte collections out, I think this is the Marilyn Munroe colour. I love it, When I'm not wearing hot pinks I'm wearing deep reds like these. It's a really good formula if a touch drying but a bit of lip balm helps that.

Ah the trend of hot pink lip colours continue, I'm obsessed with cool toned hot pinks, and this one I was so surprised at how pigmented it was! it really packs a punch, the shade is called read my lips and I got it from Priceline ages ago and I don't remember the brand name as its just a cheapie.

However there you go my January favourites, what are you all obsessing over? what are you favourites I'd love to know, for more please comment and follow

Hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search