Saturday, January 3, 2015

3 of the best drugstore blushes

Hi everyone I hope we are all well, I was going through my make up collection today and I believe I am starting to get a problem with blush. I would have never have thought that a few months ago but I think I have 5 blushers in my collection now. But I'm showing you 3 that I am in love with at the moment.

First off is this lovely cool toned hot pink shade by Savvy db, it came in the pocket rocket packs that Priceline was stocking, they were $5 This is pigmented, is a fabulous colour,and blends easily without me having to try too hard. I can easily sheer it out with foundation if I went over board as I'm a newbie to blushes. So I know that can happen! I also have the cream version of this. Glamourama    is the amazing shade 

 Essence limited edition be loud blush shade This is similar in shade to the Savvy by db blush, can we see a trend happening with cool toned pinks? but I do love the variations in this blush and look at the amount of product you get! I believe I paid approx $5 for this blush.
 Last in line is Australis neon love you like a sister blush and bronzer duo, I paid $2 for this when Priceline did a clearance on certain products. I love this duo so much. The packaging is cute and the blush/bronzer pigmented.

So my blush collection is slowly but surely growing, what are your favourite drugstore based blushes?

hugs
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search