Wednesday, December 31, 2014

diy get smooth feet, brighter complexion, smaller pores with one product!



Hello lovelies, I hope you are celebrating or have celebrated nye well, I celebrated last night at home with my partner and his brother. We watched cricket and then the boys watched some wrestling that they had recorded. It was a very low key event. I had spent my evening drinking a lovely drop of shiraz and was on youtube and what not on the internet.



So today I am showing you my trick for getting lovely softened feet! what better way to kick start the new year? get it? kick start heehee.



Pampering myself is a newish thing I used to do it a lot when I was younger but slipped out of the habit. But now I'm getting into it again and am loving diy natural and cheaper ways of doing it so I can do it more often.

So you will only need two things for this!



Greek style yoghurt, I'm using the woolworths select brand however you can use any brand you would like. 






And plastic bags, you can also use plastic wrap but I actually find that plastic bags are actually easier in covering the feet. Not attractive but oh well. The things we do! start off with clean feet, and then layer on the yoghurt on the souls of your feet or where ever the crusty and dry bits are. Place feet into bags or wrap plastic wrap around feet, secure and wait an hour. Wash off with warm water, exfoliate with a sugar scrub, I mix a good amount of rawr sugar with honey. You could also use a coffee scrub made from ground coffee beans. Wash off, and then apply lotion.






Why Greek style yoghurt is good for the skin, helps to promote moisture in the skin, improves skin elasticity, brightens the skin. It contains lactic acid, which is proven to help smooth rough, dry skin as well as premature wrinkles. You can actually use this anywhere pretty much on your body, on the face it clears acne, closes pores, and brightens. It's pretty much my go to wonder product.




what are you pampering yourself with lately? I'd love to know!
hugs and happy new year
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search