Monday, December 29, 2014

December Favourites, Stila, Sarah Jessica Parker and Bare minerals

Hello all I thought that I would do a December favourites post before the end of December hits us! which is very soon! I've been trying out so many products, mainly due to my lovely friend Angie who sent me a truck load of make up and goodies and out of which I already have a few favourites that I keep reaching for.

First
Bare minerals is fast becoming one of my favourite foundations, I'd never used them before this and I seriously love the finish it gives. I have I think the full range in this, glow, radiance, fairly light and original.

 Lush shampoo bar the new bar, I love the smell of this with the clove in it, it is lurvely!
 my eos collection! is slowly taking over my vanity but I love these lipbalms as these are really very good.
 When I don't want the hassle of a powder foundation I use stilla one step foundation which I'm starting to use more.
I have also started using perfume! I'm using Dawn by Sarah Jessica Parker and the scent is rather lovely.

Hope you enjoyed my December favourites
hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search