Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Designer brands luscious lipsticks review

Hello there lovelies, on this Christmas day edition! its Christmas already for us in Australia and its dawned a lovely sunny day. But it hasn't stopped me from donning a Winter themed vampy make up look! I've been loving these looks so much lately.

I've got another Designer Brands lipstick to show you! as I said yesterday here in this blog review designer brands perfect pink lipstick review I have a few of these lipsticks now and I tell you what, I am super impressed! so much so I'm already anticipating more purchases!

I'll get on with the review.
 The packaging is very different to the Eternal Colour range, a little cheap looking, in an acrylic barrel, in my opinion however its still a fantastic lipstick. This shade is Cabernet and its a lovely deep plum/wine colour. And I'm obsessed with the formulation of these lipsticks! This range of lipstick from Designer Brands is the luscious lipstick, I also have it in Red hot red.
 In different lights it can look almost mauve however on the lips its a lot darker and I think very attractive and pretty. They last a long time too, have Aloe vera in the formula and have 18 shades in the line.
 a very affordable lipstick with long lasting wear that doesn't bleed or feather out and its very easy to apply, even the darker shades.


 This is my vampy holiday inspired make up I did with this lipstick for today, I think it turned out quite nice.
What lipsticks are you obsessed with? tried these?
Happy holidays 
Hugs 
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search