Saturday, December 13, 2014

collab post with Dawn from sassylittlenails!

Hello lovelies today I have something different, a collaboration from a lovely gal named Dawn and her blog is Sassylittlenails. 

We asked each other some questions and if you want to go over and see my answers please pop over to her blog here! sassylittlenails
(1) What's the link to your blog?
http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/
 
(2) What is the focus of your blog? 
My main focus is Nailart  and nail art challenges and also to share my views on some product reviews. 
 
(3) What made you start blogging?
I started blogging because my daughter Kimberley has her own fabulous beauty bloghttp://makeupwithkimmy.blogspot.co.uk/
Kim she encouraged me to start my own blog to share my nail art and views and reviews on beauty and stuff.
 
(4) What keeps you blogging? 
 The main reason I keep blogging is because to me it is my fun hobby I love to do! my nail art designs and fun tags and nail art challenges and reviews and also to connect with my friends/followers on a regular basis. 
(5) What other blogs were/are inspirational to you?
The list below is mostly Youtubers who have inspired me either with nail art or beauty  
(6) What advice would you give to someone just starting a blog?
 I would say make your blogging experience fun and enjoyable there is no point otherwise as it will feel like a chore if you put pressure on yourself to much and you wont want to blog in the end and it will fade out.
Getting to work with companies for product reviews is great but don't make the mistake in thinking it is all about freebies because it isn't companies want to see consistent blogging and a certain number of followers and such before they will even entertain you! it is hard work building up a blog to work with various companies but the rewards is great once you establish your blog if that is what you are aiming for to work with companies. but above all remember it is your blog and you choose what to create on each page have fun!
(7) What is your Holy Grail (deliberately left vague...)
 For a beauty product I would say Max Factor face finity all day flawless 3 in 1 foundation in Beige 55.
For nails I would say my Barry M Glitter polish limited edition in E334.
(8) If you were stuck on a deserted island, what one item would you take with you? 
A boat/yacht :D 
 
(9) What else would you like to share about your blog? 
I also like to raise awareness for charities through my blog and I even started up a  SassyLittleNails Monthly Charity nail art challenge!
Each month there will be a subject Charity of the month for example say Cancer is one then you can choose from many charities out there as your chosen charity you can do the same as me or choose your own subject charity.You can also do as many nail art charities in that month as you like.
please lets spread the word and raise as much awareness as possible for these charities and please try to join/follow and comment on as many of the wonderful members blogs Thank you.

 
(10) To end, can you share a link or two to a couple of posts that you're especially proud of?
Animal Charity of the month nail art! http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/animal-charity-of-month-nail-art.html  
FingerFood's Theme Buffet -Oriental  http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/fingerfoods-theme-buffet-oriental.html 
SassyLittleNails Charity nail art of the month! ROWW  http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/sassylittlenails-charity-nail-art-of.html 

thank you so much Dawn! I had fun 

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search