Thursday, December 11, 2014

w7 The honey Queen honeycomed blusher first impressions

Hi lovelies, today I'm posting about another w7 product I purchased. It's a first impressions review, I loved the look of this. When swatched it gives a lovely peachy glow.

 It's the Honey queen honeycomb blusher,I personally think its adorable, and for $5 its a true bargain in my opinion. I've only just started wearing blushes so I've been experimenting with what colours suit me and what I like, so I think this is a good beginner one. And great for summer as well.
 However the packaging was so hard to get into I broke the bottom bit off! it was so tightly wrapped, which is a plus but a pain for actually getting into the packet itself.
 I didn't think the pan needed to be so deep for the actual amount you got. But nonetheless it was only $5.
 The pretty colours are suitable and for most seasons and are a good variety.
over all a cute little compact, budget friendly blusher, I think its good their trying to make it look more expensive when its not.

What do you guys think?

also please don't forget about my new channel!  the support would really mean a lot to me.
hugs Jess
new vlogging channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search