Saturday, December 6, 2014

How to feel awesome

I wanted to write this post because I've been watching a few videos on youtube and I felt it important. I thought I'd start a little mini series on my blog, about how to make yourself feel awesome from the inside out. You can find my first post here on tricks to feeling pretty tricks to feeling pretty Because I do think that's insanely important. These days everything is about the outside and superficial looks and how to make yourself look good. Well why not make you feel good? not just good, but awesome.

I don't mean in the sense that oh my gosh look at me I'm awesome
. I mean in the sense  you truly love yourself for you. You care for yourself,  you look after yourself like you look after your loved ones. I really think its true when you are on an aeroplane you are told to put on the mask first before helping others around you. Think of this but look at it and bring it inwards. Are you really helping you to feel awesome?

We often tend care for others more than what we care for ourselves, in the day to day bustle and rush we forget to eat right, drink water, and even to think kindly about ourselves. So here are some small ways we can start doing to help ourselves feel awesome.

Try to think kindly about ourselves 
I know we wake up and we can feel fat, our hair is gross, we don't want to face the day but flip those thoughts and think I love myself, I'm here, I'm going to smile.

Laugh 
Laughing is actually a scientific way of making us feel better,  read something funny, and or watch something funny, make a child laugh, there is nothing more awesome then seeing a child's eyes light up with their innocent spark.

Really look after yourself like how you treat your loved ones. 
This one I have struggled with because I am a people pleaser and the people pleaser in me just wants to please. I know an oxymoron right? However I think baby steps are important. Do one small thing a day. Drink water, eat right and just really learn to love yourself. But most importantly be a good friend to yourself, don't be your enemy.

I hope this little post has helped. I hope to write more on the subject. Any ideas or thoughts on the matter?

Hugs
Jess

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! I love positive thinking and everyone needs a good boost from time to time. I also like reading The Secret is a best-selling 2006 self-help book written by Rhonda Byrne It is based on the law of attraction another great read :)

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search