Sunday, December 21, 2014

Savvy by db lipstick Marilyn Munroe

Hello lovelies, today I have a review of the lipsticks from Savvy by Db and these are the matte ones, the shade I got was Marilyn Munroe and my gosh its a stunner of a colour.

 these last very well however are very drying, but the pigmentation is very good in these. For $7.99 I think their a very good value lipstick.
 they last for about six hours without me needing to touch up again which I think is pretty good.
 The packaging is a standard lip gloss tube with a doe foot applicator and I think it does make it easier to apply this kind of product.
This is what it looks like, because it was somewhat drying I did add a clear gloss but its such a pretty colour.

Let me know what you have tried out
hugs
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search