Tuesday, December 2, 2014

the biggest bargain ever, beauty bargain hunting.

Hello lovelies

today whilst op shopping I found I think perhaps one of the biggest bargains ever to have found whilst bargain hunting!

 I was rummaging around in my favourite little op shop, its one of those ones that smell of moth balls and it is messy and crammed full of the usual junk when I stumbled across the beauty section. I always look, I cannot help myself. And I found this gem, lying amongst the stuff.
 Quick as a flash I picked it up, asked rhe volunteer who hardly looked at it for the price and she replied $1! its still new in packaging! I almost gasped.
I can't wait to try it out tomorrow. I'm wearing a face mask now in preparation heehee

what are your bargains?
hugs Jess

1 comment:

  1. One dollar for a Stilla product is an amazing bargain. Great post & would you like
    to follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep
    in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search