Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Designer Brand Eternal Colour Perfect Pink Review

Hello again there lovelies! today I purchased a couple of things from Designer Brands as I was filling out a script at the chemist, because if I purchased 3 things I got a free gift. Well I saw that they had 50% off certain things so I got three new lipsticks. I believe they were $4.99 each with the half off price.So I think that's a pretty good price tag for a drug store branded lipstick. I've been wearing it all afternoon and I gotta say, that already I am impressed!

First off the colour, its lovely, especially for a pink because normally I steer clear of pinks, however this is right up my ally as it is a cool toned pink. It's called Perfect Pink. And it was one of the free items that came in the box of goodies.

A rich, full and intense pink with a cool undertone that is unique and lovely, a rarity in my collection of berries and jewel tone lipsticks!

 The colour is truly lovely, I really think it brightens up my whole complexion and I think for its bargain price you can't go wrong. The name of this range of lipstick in Designer brand is Eternal Colour and my gosh these are pigmented. You will not be disappointed with these lipsticks one little bit.
 They are a dream to apply because they are a really creamy formulation which I love in a lipstick as I hate the tugging sensation that some can cause. They actually leave my lips feeling conditioned which is a rarity in lipsticks. These lipsticks have Vitamin E in them so no wonder they feel like they nourish the lips so well.
 The swatch itself was easy to apply, no double swatching needed to get the pigment to show up. I really love this almost a fuschia colour.
 The packaging is sleek, tightly made so it doesn't feel like it will come apart and make a horrible mess in your handbag which is another rarity with the cheaper lipstick brands. So Designer brands have really amped up the game I think.

 The lipstick has lasted me about 4 hours without needing to retouch it, so I'm so glad I have a couple of these now. I'll certainly be picking up a few more shades whilst the sale is happening. Also note how funny is it that the pink pretty much matches the roses my hubby surprised me with today? wasn't that sweet?
What are your thoughts on Designer Brand products or their lipsticks? have you tried them?
Merry Christmas!
hug
Jess

1 comment:

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search