Thursday, December 11, 2014

wy London eyes and a new vlogging youtube channel announcement!

Hello lovelies wow what a week, been rather busy but I have a review for you! this week I picked up an eye shadow pallet that I was rather excited to try! I got it from Chemist whare house and it was $5. A pretty good deal I thought.

 You get a whopping 24 eye shadows in this pallet which I think is really good value for money and they seem very buttery soft eye shadow without too much fall out either. A great assortment of colours and everyday colours as well. So right up my ally.
 The packaging is sleek and sturdy though I wouldn't take this travelling mainly because of its size. The lid snaps shut firmly however. And the shadows seems safe in their pockets.
 Some of the colours didn't come up however on the eye lid they are pigmented. Excuse my bathroom! its the usual mess at the moment but I did want to show you the swatch.


 There is a mix of satin, shimmer and matte I believe, and they are rather easy to use. I use a white eye shadow pencil as a base, but you could easily use a primer. The teal colour is divine. The black is a lovely matte.
 Over all I'm rather impressed with this pallet, the shadows lasted literally all day, I applied them at 7am and went out, and ran errands, and worked and then come home, cooked dinner and didn't take it off until 8pm. They didn't crease at all.

I think very good value for money, great mix of colours.

And my announcement is that I have started a vlogging youtube channel! its mainly about my thrifting adventures and my work at my opshop so please if you could spare some time I'd really appreciate some support if you could pop over and check it out!

my channel please subscribe!

any make up bargains on your end? tomorrow I'm hanging out with my best friend Sally we are going to an activity day at school.

hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search