Thursday, December 18, 2014

stuck to what to buy for someone?

Hi lovelies thought I would share with you a little list of gifts you could buy at a thrift shop if you kept your eyes peeled! 

 how about a vintage 1940's rubber dog? we have him at the opshop and he's adorable! a bargain at $15, would retail double or more in an antique shop.
vintage milk bottle! this was rather cool I thought, original, thoughtful and cute, perfect for the home decorator. $9 at our charity shop.

 Vintage inspired dress, I think this is a modern take but it was so cute and adorable I had to take a snap of it. This was $7 however with our half of sale going on at the moment its $3.50
Me modelling a little black dress! inspired you to go shopping yet? let me know what bargains you have piked up! would love to find out find me at instagram

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search