Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lush shopping!

Hello lovelies! today I went into the city with my bestie Sally and we had a lovely time, we cheked out the Meyer Christmas Window display, went to H&M for the first time (you can check out the vlog here ) h&m vlog and also did a bit of Lush shopping. I rarely shop at Lush mainly because its so out of my price range however I do love going there.

I really wanted to smell the Hot Toddy shower gel and boy I wasn't disappointed! I hought the big bottle! I also got the yog nog soap! oh my gosh that is divine! I'll post the pics of those at a later date in a review.

However here are pics of the lovely store and items we looked at.








 It was really such a fun day, this is Flinders st station in the sunshine and we were so tired but happy after our day shopping. I do hope you check out my vlog on the day! there's music, h&m shopping and more.
Happy Wednesday
Hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search