Tuesday, November 4, 2014

a crafty show and tell

so with finals finally over I have had more time to myself and I have been indulging in my love of craft and I needle felted myself a cute little panda bear! I have been needle felting for approx six years now and I love it. It's really the only craft that I am really any good at and I love how you can create such characters with it. So without further ado meet Bonnie!




Bonnie is a happy Panda and I love her expression! needle felting is the art of sculpting wool roving which is unspun sheeps wool (the un finished form of knitting wool) and sculpting it with a barbed needle)

I hope you like her! I do have an etsy shop which you can find here! my etsy shop

I hope you like my show and tell! and please let me know if you are into crafts as I'd love to know, let me know what you make!

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search