Thursday, November 13, 2014

hair dressers adventures!

Hi all yesterday I was due for my hair cut and I decided I wanted a fringe (bangs) and to go a little bit shorter than last time. I'm so glad I did! This was the before shot.

 The hair salon is called Rave and my hair stylist is named Mel and she is in her last year of her apprenticeship and oh my goodness she is so good at her job! I just love her.
 I really think it suits me, and am so happy with the results. I wasn't sure about the fringe/bangs to begin with but am loving the results.
 I am also loving the length of the hair too cause I think it really suits me and my face shape.
what do you guys think?

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search