Saturday, November 8, 2014

my new favourite app

So I have been having fun with a very fun new photo editing software app that is free on Itunes and it is called MieTuPic It has some amazing filters in it and brushes and settings in it and it really is actually a powerful editing device.

This is the before pic (excise the stance and what not I'm not good at fashion photos)
And yes it is a crop top, I'm not used to wearing crop tops this is the first time I've worn one and I think it looks like it makes me look pregnant lol. But with a touch of a few buttons you can transform an average photo into something relatively nice I think.
so I do hope you like my little playing around here and let me know what you think, or if you have used this app?

Happy Sunday
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search