Saturday, November 29, 2014

Shopping day! day in photos

Hello lovelies! yesterday I hung out with my best friend and as most of you know there is never anything like having a good laugh with your best friend. We hung out yesterday and I thought I'd share what we got up to yesterday! We went shopping and had coffee and a good giggle so here is our day in photos. Our usual shopping haunt is Knox shopping centre which is in Melbourne/Australia (I don't mind saying that because its a pretty big place haha) and I'm always smiling when I'm with Sally.

this was us entering our desination.
outside they had this awesome snow globe display I think you were meant to have photos taken with Santa on the inside but he wasn't around and I think you were meant to pay for it lol but we got someone to take photos
gotta fuel up, I had scallop potatoes with gray.
Sally had banana cake.
We found a tree in Myer of all places.

We were given free samples and yes I had 3 to myself.
shopping in Kmart, I love my boho bag!
I purchased some really cute Christmas ornaments from Bed, Bath and Beyond I think it was.
That was one of their displays.
me and Sal being Silly.
I needed a rest because I'm still sick at the moment so we grabbed a cup of tea.
And this cracked me up.

So would you like more posts like these? have you been shopping lately?
also if you'd like follow me on Instagram you can find me here follow me here
hugs Happy Saturday
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search