Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Simple joys a cocoon.

Hi all today I'm writing a post on being positive and being grateful, even in finding small things that make you smile throughout your day. I think we can always try to do this.Lately I've been enjoying finding my inner child. I found a cocoon today and thought I'd pop it into our bug catcher to see if it will hatch out.

I've had some health issues this week so finding this small joy has really lightened my mood and given me something to smile about and have something to look forward to.

 This is actually the first time I've ever seen a cocoon in real life, so it was really a delight for me. I love the design in the structure.
 I think taking the time out to smile and find happiness in small things really can do great wonders!
I'll do an update on our little cocoon project soon!
Happy Thursday
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search