Monday, November 17, 2014

what's on my face and charity shop haul

Hello lovelies! today I am trying to do something a little different, a two in one post if you will as its a what's on my face post and a fashion/op shop haul post!

Awhile ago I went thrifting and found this dress and was too big to fit into it however this was at the beginning of the Topamax thing that I had started and I have lost 10 kilos. So I'm able to now fit into this modern vintage 1940's inspired dress!

 I am wearing my maybelline age rewind concealor, Rimmel london gel eye liner, Cover girl flamed out mascara. Essence lipstick.
 I love everything about this dress, the material is so comfortable to wear, its a stretchy cotton, and its such a flattering style and length
 The dress only cost me $2 and is super good quality, was hardly worn, and will be great now we are coming into Summer!


so this is my quick and easy vintage look inspired by this dress!
happy days!
hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search