Saturday, July 18, 2015

Face of Australia blush review Primrose

Hi loves! I'm excited to bring you this post/review because its one that I'm... well, excited about! I purchased this item a couple of weeks ago, Kmart were reducing it to clear and I paid less than $5 each for it, so a fab price to try out a new make up products, no? I am a huge fan of FOA products in general because of their amazing versatility and quality.

 I needed this lipgloss because its purple! #purplelipsdon'tcare! lol, and for less than $5 it was an amazing bargain, I think I paid $3 for it. Face of Australia lipgloss pencil in berry brulee.
 This blush is amazing! its one of the prettiest blushes I own, it builds up well, lasts all day, and its the perfect peachy pink shade. Even though there are sparkles in the pan, it doesn't come off on the skin which is so surprising due to how chunky the glitter looks. It just gives a nice glisten on the cheeks that looks super pretty. I paid $5. And the colour is called Primrose.
 you get 6grams of product in the pan, so this blush will last you forever! I also think this shade is super wearable for most skin tones, from deep, to the very fair.

What I love about them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Easy to apply
Lasts all day
Blends out super well
No powdery look on skin so no cakeface
Packaging is sturdy, and very sleek for its price range


Anything I don't like
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The lipgloss is a tad sheer for my liking but still a good bargain for trying out new shades
Not the best shade ranges in the blushes with only 4 shades, Dolly, Primrose and Terra and Nutmeg

Have you tried these? I'll be getting more use out of these that's for sure! paired with a matte foundation they add lovely colour to the cheeks!

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search