Saturday, July 11, 2015

Make your love life a priority, even if you aren't having sex!

Make your love life a priority, even if you aren't having sex!

Yes, as crazy as this sounds, sex isn't everything. I've been with my partner for 9 years and we have had a fluctuation of wanting/not wanting sex. However I've come to the conclusion that you can still make them feel wanted, without the sex.
.
Sure sex is all talked up, and whatever, but what if you can't always have it? medication can put a downer on the fun times, and sometimes you just might not want it. He might not want it. For whatever reason you aren't having it, you can still make each other feel wanted.


Date nights don't have to be expensive, or super well planned, it can be on the spur of the moment because spur of the moment actually means you are thinking about each other. 

Tonight my hubby and I had a spur of the moment date at home, with our favourite pizza, wine and a movie to cuddle up to. 


All it took was a 10 minute trip to Coles, and on the way there we discussed what movie we were going to watch. These simple. yet loving gestures both have us talking, planning, yet at the same time just being near each other, and wanting to be in each others present time. 

I think we sometimes forget the simple things in life, we don't always have the money, time or thought but we make excuses. 

How have you made your significant other feel wanted? 
Hugs Jess

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, I love movie nights in with my boyfriend too. Something I like to do is before we meet pick up some coffee or tea just because it's nice haha, nothing big or expensive like you were saying, it's better x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny what a lovely idea! I think you can still be thoughtful without spending loads! and I think its more personal because it means you actually have to think more of them.

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search