Wednesday, July 8, 2015

my pet Galah cockatoo

Hi guys I thought I would do a pet based blog today! I haven't done one of these in ages. This is Matty, he is a 6 year old Galah, or Rosie breasted cockatoo, native to Australia, I'm a wildlife carer .and I love handling these birds

 He says good boy, come on, hello, what are you doing? and he loves cuddles as you can see.
 These parrots are very underrated because many people want more exotic birds like Eclectus, however they make the most adorable and smart pets.
 They are really one of my favourite birds,

Matty came to us after we adopted him, his previous owner couldn't look after him anymore, galah's are reasonably easy to look after and are usually very comfortable with other people. 

Let me know if you have a pet parrot? 

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search