Wednesday, July 22, 2015

July make up favourites! Monthly make up faves Primer, contour, highlight and bbcream

Hi loves! hope you are all well, today I am bringing to you a post full of my July make up favourites that I've been reaching for, again and again this month!


I love this bbcream! the colour and coverage is fantastic for days that you don't want to over do the make up. $9 from Kmart and Priceline when on sale.

This will give you a healthy and light coverage that will make your make up stay all day, hide pores, and contour the shiz out of your non contourable areas. Does that make sense? Well I'm talking about Palmers Cocoa butter eventone bb cream in Extra light. Bys contour kit, Maybelline bare skin pore reaser and Elf whipped highlighter.


I'm so happy Maybelline has released this in Australia! its a fab primer, and one that actually does reduce the size and appearance of my pores! Great price too, and even better when on sale. I purchased this for $6 on ebay ages ago.

This contour kit I keep reaching for because I've finally found a shade that is great for my fair skin! also a great bargain under $10 at Kmart. 

 Last but not least is the shimmering facial whip by elf! I love this stuff, gives a nice healthy glow in all the right places. $3 from Kmart.

So these are my July favourites, what are yours? any good drugstore products I need to know about? comment below! 

hugs Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search