Saturday, July 4, 2015

review on the Starbucks iced caramel macchiato

So I went to Starbucks for the first time in a loooooooonnnggg time yesterday with my friend Mel, and I gotta say it was fun. I don't know however if Starbbucks is worth the hype? But this is my review on the experience I had at the City store yesterday.

Service was friendly and efficient, actually it was better than the service we had at the first coffee place we went to for Morning Tea. I think they are appropriately priced as well, good for a treat every now and then.


So this was my first ever time having one of these, and they are raved about! it cost me $5.50, and it has the Vanilla syrup, milk, ice, coffee shot, and caramel on top. It is delish! so delish in fact I may have to take my girlfriend Kiera on Tuesday as we are hitting up the city together.



Mel and I give these two thumbs up! and two hugs smiles

Let me know your thoughts on Starbucks?

Hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search