Wednesday, July 29, 2015

New york new york! physicians formula city glow

Hello lovelies! I was gifted this lovely bronzer by Physicians formula from a lovely friend of mine and I've been obsessed with it.

 Look how stunning that gold is! it has three shades within the one intensely pretty pan! and I mean this is intense! look at the texture! it has skin loving ingredients in it, and spf 30 which I think is pretty amazing.
 These pictures were taken with natural daylight, look how stunning that gold is! I can't even!!!

 Swatches, and yes the gold transfers amazingly well, gives such a pretty glow! and so versatile as well.
The packaging is sleek, I love the little button you have to press to open it, and it comes with a mirror and brush. The packaging is so nice, and it boasts very good ingredients which are an interesting mix, functional yet stunning!

For fair skin, new york is stunning because it just glides on and blends in amazingly well, the gold can be worn on the eyes, or as a highlight. It can contour and be used in a multi tasking way.

I love this product, bringing art into make up. Have you guys used this?

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search