Thursday, July 9, 2015

LUSH shower jellies sweetie pie review

Hi lovelies, I'm slowly becoming addicted to Lush, I wasn't on the bandwagon that much until recently as I don't have a bath. I used to envision all Lush had to offer were bathbombs, but now I've been into a few of their stores recently, I have since found otherwise! I'm obsessed with their shower gels, and bath jellies. I thought I'd like their soaps but they aren't as lovely as these products, in my little opinion.

 the price for a 100g pot was $6.95, which isn't a bad price, I am glad they do a smaller size and a larger size in case you didn't want to splurge on the extra. And after finding out how to use this product, I don't think a large pot is needed because its very economic to use.
 The colour is amazing as its scent! you will not be sorry if you love smelling gorgeous! the scent actually lingers after you have dried yourself off, and into the next day, so I much prefer these than the soaps.
 The jellies are surprisingly moisturising and cleansing as well! they are gentle on the skin, and lather really nicely. I only need the size of my ring finger nail! and you can get a nice lather happening, any more than that is wasting the product.
 It really does make showering all the more fun! the texture is more dense than what it looks like in the pot. It's easy to hold onto, and you can cut it into chunks.
over all I'm really loving the bath jellies, I think I'll get more of these the next time I visit a lush store! what have you used from lush?

Hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search