Thursday, July 2, 2015

mud matte lip cream!

Hello lovelies! today I come at you with a review of what's probably the cheapest matte lip creams available in Australia! I stumbled across these a couple of months ago, when shopping at Safeways (woolworths) and they had them at an introductory price of $3 each. I think they are now $5 each or thereabouts. However I picked up 3 lip creams, and their cheek and lip stains however I'm reviewing these two shades because one of them I sent to a girlfriend of mine.

The colours are pigmented, and rich, the lipstick/cream is comfortable on the lips, and not overly drying which I like. They also last for a good 4 hours on the lips without touching up, which I also like.

The colours are true to life, as in the tube! and wears really nicely, no feathering, no streaking, and quite dense. The packaging is nice enough and actually reminds me of Elfs more expensive range. 



Over all I think the quality of these lip products are amazing! and at $5 each regular price, nothing beats a good deal right? least the quality lives up to its promise! I love how vibrant and comfortable these are! great for the hip pocket too, and I will be going back for more shades! I am a lipstick junkie after all!

Have you tried these? would love to know your thoughts!
hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search