Friday, June 27, 2014

Australis make up haul

Hello all today after my English exam I treated myself to a bit of shopping and Priceline had some great deals happening on Australis products as they were chucking them out getting ready for new stuff.


 I brought the Australis perfection brush on lip gloss $2
 Australis colour inject mineral lip gloss $2

Australis pout lip plumper $2 

 the first one on the left is called exotic, and the one on the right is called Earth. I paid again $2 each for these eye shadow trios.


 Australis defining mascara and I paid $2 for this as well so I'm pretty happy with these purchases without having to spend a whole lot!

What has your hauls been lately or bargains?
hugs Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search