Thursday, June 19, 2014

nyx not cruelty free anymore?

Hello all a bit of a different post for you today, more of a rant because I'm so gutted to have heard that Nyx is now owned by Loreal? and now is potentially not cruelty free. What the Hell nyx? way to go to sell out and dismiss your own morals and standards.
 If it is true and they are going to be selling in China it means they lose their cruelty free status because selling in China means make up by law has to test on animals. I love companies who stand on their own two feet with their strength and courage to not go there.
If its true and they are with loreal it means I won't be buying from them anymore because what's the point of giving money to a company that is owned by a cruelty ambassador? It's the same reason I wont shop from The Body shop even though they say they don't test on animals but they are owned by the company that does.

Well bye bye nyx, looks like I'll have to stick to elf, and other trust worthy brands as I find them! what are your thoughts on this?

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search