Sunday, June 22, 2014

What's on my face Monday

Hello all again, today I wanted to change things up a bit and created a different hair and make up look that I usually create. I actually like the hair a lot, however am not sure if I suit the whole cat eye thing and I don't think I'm that great at it.

 I didn't do much to the hair, just pulled the fringe out of my eyes and pulled back a little bit with a bobby pin, straightened it and there you go, I think it actually suits my round face more this way.
 here is a close up of a simple cat eye look
also paired it with a dark berry lipstick just because that's what I was feeling like doing haha.
What do you do when you want to change things up a bit?
I am wearing Chi Chi rich gems eye shadow Elf gel eye liner, Elf defining mascara
Face of Australia tinted moisturiser and Australis fresh and flawless foundation powder on top
and lipstick covergirl wetslicks I also paired it with a layer of Maybelline colour whispers to get a more pink toned as its rather brown on its own.

Happy Monday
Jess

1 comment:

  1. I think it really suits you! I find it hard to pull of darker shades of eye shadow!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search