Friday, June 13, 2014

Make up look for Friday

Hello all this is todays make up I had worn for class, I used a  lovely rust/purple colour with the highlighter colour in a sandy champagne colour which I just love the combo of. I love using my chichi eye shadow pallets because they don't crease what so ever and last all day. 

so for the eyes I used chichi iphone eye shadow pallet in fashion. And I used Rimmel scandaleyes mascara in the very black shade. And Elf gel eye liner in black. This look takes me about 5 minutes to create because its so simple and effective. 


\
on my face all I used was the Australis fresh and flawless foundation powder as I've said before I love it and I don't like wearing too much when my skin is actually behaving itself somewhat. I'm a newbie to eye brows so excuse the state of them at the moment. I am growing them out to  get them shaped because last time I over plucked.



share with me your make up look of the day!
hugs
Jess

1 comment:

  1. I always wear shimmery eyes shadow, I think it suits me the most!

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search