Sunday, June 1, 2014

Whats on my face Monday

Hello all thought I'd do a quick post on what I'm wearing on my face today. I've got class this afternoon so I wanted to look nice. This is what I do for my effortless but like I put in time for my make up kind of look!
 On my eyes I'm wearing Chichi eye shadow pallet in Fashion. I'm also wearing Rimmel London gel eye liner in the deepest black shade they have. I am also wearing Covergirl lash perfection mascara and Rimmel London Scandaleyes mascara.
 On my face I'm wearing Rimmel London True match foundation (the one in the little jar not the glass bottle) I adore this foundation it has amazing coverage.


Better head off to class and yes I generally forget about doing lippie in pics haha I am wearing a lipbalm today but foundation always covers my lips haha.

Jess

2 comments:

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Blog Archive

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search